BY ACCESSING AND USING ATS SERVICES WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ATS SERVICES
Personal Information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person (“Personal Information”). This information is stored against a Profile in ATS Services and, for the purposes of this Policy, shall include, but not be limited to, information regarding Your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, payment dues and other such financial information regarding to the payment. You may need to provide ATS
Services Your Personal Information while registering Yourself as a Buyer or Seller/Merchant on the Website. A Merchant can also create many Buyer profiles for his Customers to use ATS Services platform and seed some of this information in which case the Merchant co-owns that information with the User of the profile.
During the course of Usage of ATS Services platform, ATS Services will further collect Personal Information generated based on your usage through cookies, tokens, pixels and other such methods. However ATS Services collects only such Personal Information that ATS Services believes to be relevant and is required to understand You, and/or Your business and cater you effectively.
ATS Services does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. ATS Services limits the disclosure of Personal Information to ATS Services employees, independent contractors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors, on a need-to-know basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide ATS Services with business, professional, or technical support or to fulfill Your request.
Owners of the Personal Information provide a limited license to ATS Services to use the information as specified herein or if express consent is sought from You
1. ATS Services may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. ATS Services DOES NOT rent, trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner.
2. To aggregate and mine the Personal Information for data analysis, ATS Services algorithm/model improvements or customizing ATS Services services to enhance your experience of the ATS Services Platform and/or to further the goal of payment collection. The ownership and copyright of the result of such activities like algorithm/model enhancement, resultant software and/or data components, behavioural/aggregate understandings of market, customer and merchants etc will be with ATS Services only as its Proprietary and Confidential information and will have the full right to leverage these across merchants and segments and to further its business.
3. to record, support and facilitate Your use of the ATS Services Platform and services;
4. to respond to Your inquiries and fulfill Your requests for information about the various ATS Services Services;
5. to respond to the queries of Buyers on a need to know basis;
6. to notify You of any new offers or services of ATS Services and to send You important information regarding the Website, changes to any of ATS Services policies and/or other administrative information;
7. to send You surveys and marketing communications that ATS Services believes may be of interest to You;
8. to help You address Your problems with the Website, including addressing any technical problems or any problems arising while availing the ATS Services Services;
9. for proper administration of the Website;
10. to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website and the ATS Services;
11. to improve the ATS Services Services, content and advertising on the Website;
12. to protect the integrity of the Website; and
13. to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
ATS Services will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to any third parties.
ATS Services may preserve any communication by You with ATS Services through the Website and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if ATS Services determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce this Policy; (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or (4)
protect the rights, property or personal safety of ATS Services, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public. If You do not want ATS Services to use Your Personal Information, feel free to contact to the Grievance Officer of ATS Services – Ms. Rashima Kapoor at email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certain non-personal information may be collected by the Website each time You access the Website as the case may be. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally. Such information may include: IP address of Your server from where the Website is accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), and the operating system of Your system.
You have the option of preventing Your browser from accepting new cookies or disabling cookies altogether. Further, You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons by changing the add-on’s settings. However, cookies allow You to take advantage of some of the Website’s features, some of the Website’s features and services may not function properly if Your cookies are disabled. It is therefore, recommended that You leave cookies turned on.
You may be provided with certain Personal Information of users / buyers of the Website for the purpose of enabling You to process the payments of the Users against products and services. All rights in such third party information shall be owned by ATS Services and You shall not disclose or share such information with anyone. You agree not to use such third party information in any manner other than to fullfil the products and/or services to the Buyers and/or to provide after sales support to the Buyers, with the prior permission of ATS Services. Further, You also agree that such third party information shall not be used by You or Your agents in any manner contrary to the provisions of this Policy, the Seller Agreement or any other agreement between You and ATS Services.
ATS Services implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of, Personal Information. However, no internet website can fully eliminate security risks. ATS Services strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, ATS Services adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where ATS Services stores Your personal data.
ATS Services shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website is also linked to many other websites and ATS Services is not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond ATS Services control.
Not with standing anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, ATS Services shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a force majeure event, i.e., an event that is beyond the reasonable control of ATS Services.
Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that ATS Services has about You. By using the Website, and the products, content and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any country around the world. ATS Services may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at ATS Services sole discretion or on account of changes in law. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
For any query or assistance, feel free to contact to the Grievance Officer of ATS Services- Ms. Rashima Kapoor at email-id: email@example.com