We like taking care of the finer details at ATS Services, especially when it comes to delivering technology-driven, end-to-end solutions, like customer relationship management.
When we built our technology platform, we wanted to look at managing all aspects of customer engagements that BFSI (Banking and Financial services) clients could need. The CRM can be used to manage customer prospecting, onboarding, ongoing revenue management activities – cross-sell, upsell etc. and collections.
We also wanted a CRM that could be customized with ease to fit into legacy systems – as well it should because we used it in-house first! We also wanted a CRM that could function independent of system and device requirements.
So we went ahead and developed it. Based on real needs and built for actual, secure, and easy usability, the CRM developed by ATS can be tailored to fit the needs of an organization instead of requiring a systemic change.
We’ve built a whole host of features that make our CRM an engaging and easy tool to use. Here’s what you can expect.
CRM by ATS – User Benefits
- Flexible Payment Options Outright purchase with annual maintenance fees or a monthly subscription fee under a SaaS (Software as a Service) arrangement, we’re happy to accommodate you.
- Platform Agnostic The CRM can be hosted on the cloud (or locally, if needed) to eliminate dependence and investment in upgrading technology.
- Compliant with ISO 270001 data security standards
- Open source environment the system while meeting the highest security standards can also be deployed in Linux environment – thus significantly lowering total cost of ownership.
- Flexible Usability Options Since our CRM can be hosted on the cloud or locally as a stand-alone solution or as part of a whole, it can be used as a platform or service. Regardless, of the hosting options you pick, you can still opt to pay a monthly fee if you prefer.
- Customizable ATS Services has worked on over 200 different processes of BFSI clients and we are sure you will find a CRM flavor that will meet your requirement. However, in case you need a version suited specially for your needs we are happy to customize.
CRM by ATS: Product Features
We loaded our CRM with the features WE wanted to use initially. Turns out, we really love our toys at ATS. And through rigorous, real-time testing done on actual accounts, we can can stand by how well they work.
To learn more about the CRM, keep reading below. Get in touch with us if you’d like to get a quote. We’ll be thrilled to have a chat!
- Data Import Allows upload of data (customer/account information of relevant accounts) for activities to be performed by the team. This module can also be integrated with legacy systems in use such a Loan Management System or a lead management system.
- Account Management This module provides facility to allocate data to specific queues for collection calling. An agent has options to escalate the case from their queue to their supervisor queue.
- Queue Management Create various queues such as agent specific queues, strategy based queue or generic queues using the account management module. Added feature for pre-decided account prioritization.
- Call Handling See a 360-degree view of the customer, i.e. all the relevant information like demographic details, product information, relationship detail along with contact history and previous-call comments.In case of predictive dialing through dialer this customer screen pops up automatically after CRM is integrated with dialer.This screen allows agents to take notes of the conversation with client and save all relevant information acquired during a conversation such as change in address, phone, customer complaints / requests etc. Agent also dispose the call on this screen with an appropriate call disposition code.
- Integration with Multiple Contact Mediums Choice of integration with multiple dialer calling modes which include preview, predictive, and manual dialing. The CRM is also integrated with other communication mediums such as SMS and Emails so that agents can send templated emails and SMSs to the customer from this screen.
- User Management Administrators can manage agents, create/edit/delete user records, configure the user profile, reset / change passwords, etc.
- Response Logging and Track A complete trail of all contacts and corresponding outcomes (connected /not connected/ disposition code etc.) is maintained for each account along with follow-up date and time for regular follow-up.
- Knowledge Base Integrated knowledge base for common questions, product features and tele-calling scripts is available for reference during customer conversation.
- Controlled Access Each user has a pre-defined role and unique login rights to perform specific activities.
- Real-Time Reports Observe individual as well as team performance real time in CRM.
- Web-Based Our CRM is web-based and thoroughly tested on most internet browsers at different resolutions.
- Search Facility Search customer records based on customer name, phone number, unique identification number etc.
- Analytics Support Maintain a complete contact history with specific remarks, all demographic information and customer segments; this is used as a key analytical input for planning future campaigns.
- Automated Dialing Our dialer is integrated with our CRM as an extended module. The dialer allows you to choose between predictive, preview and manual dialing modes. As shared earlier our CRM and dialer both can be used separately as well as in integration.